WEKU staff and management attempt to respond to all comments, questions and feedback provided by members of the public.
In order to verify that comments, questions and feedback are authentic, we require that the author provide identification in the form of first and last name. In order to facilitate a solution-based discussion, we also require contact information of the commenter via phone or e-mail.
Please note: Station staff and management will not respond to anonymous comments, questions and feedback.
WEKU actively monitors station social media channels including Facebook and Twitter to make sure comments are appropriate, and are part of a civil dialog. Comments that do not meet these guidelines or deemed offensive will be removed. This includes content that:
- is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
- violates a person's right to privacy
- violates any local, state, national or international law
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
- is a duplicate or repost of something you've already posted on the site,
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation
- impersonates others
- is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable.
General Questions/Comments 800-621-8890 Email